At LOR, we feel confident that our jewelry won't tarnish and lose color over time. That's why we've created the Limited Lifetime Warranty program on all Everyday Collection products (or products that have the Limited Lifetime Warranty icon on the product page).
This warranty only covers discoloration of products and is not applicable to the following:
How do I go about getting my jewelry replaced if it tarnishes?
- Customer MUST contact customer services by emailing email@example.com, with a request to participate in the warranty program
- Please include your name, order number, the item that has discolored, and an image of the issue with the item
- Our customer service team will provide you with further instructions if needed
- Customer must ship back discolored product in order to participate in the warranty program
- Must include order number, name of customer, and the product when shipping back to LOR
- After item is reviewed and received, LOR will send out a replacement in 5-7 business days
What happens if the product is no longer in stock or has been discontinued?
- LOR will provide the customer with a piece of jewelry of their choice at equal or lesser value or give the customer in store credit for the same amount of the original piece.
Does the lifetime warranty cover final sale items?
- No it does not
- If you by chance purchased the product before it was final sale and it experiences discoloration you will be given in store credit for the product. You still must follow the return instructions above.
Make Confidence A Habit